Free Google Play redeem codes can now be had without having to go through the verification stage and of course, it’s free. For smartphone users, of course, getting a Google Play code is something they have been waiting for.
This is because the function of the voucher code makes this voucher code the target of many people. Free Google Play codes can be used for various needs on smartphones.
Its functions include purchasing applications, games, or other things available on Google Play. For this reason, we will discuss how and a list of free Google Play codes that can be used without needing verification. Read this article until the end.
Table of Contents
What is Google Play Code?
Google Play Code is a unique code used to top up your balance or purchase content on the Google Play Store. This code can be used to purchase applications, games, movies, books, music, or other digital content available on the Google Play platform.
Because not all applications are available for free, due to the better quality of these applications, developers charge a certain price for purchasing the applications they have.
How to Get Free Google Play Redeem Code?
Google Play Codes can be obtained in various ways. This can be in physical form, such as a Google Play gift card that can be purchased from a physical store.
Codes may also be given as gifts or rewards from promotional programs or certain applications. How to get a free Google Play code can be done in the following ways:
Google Opinion Rewards
This application was developed by Google which has a way of answering short surveys to get Google Play credits. The types of surveys offered vary and not all users get the same number of surveys.
After completing the survey, users will be rewarded in the form of Google Play Store credit. These rewards can be used to buy applications, books, movies, or other items on the Google Play Store.
However, Google Opinion Rewards is not available in all countries and can change at any time. However, if a survey is available, a notification tone will be given to users to take part in the survey.
Gifts from Apps and Games
Some apps and games may offer rewards or Google Play credits if you reach certain levels or achieve certain milestones in their games. So that later you can have this code for free.
Google Play Points Rewards Program
Google Play has a rewards program that allows you to earn points every time you make an in-app purchase. These points can then be exchanged for Google Play credits.
An Event Gift Code
Sometimes, certain companies or events may give away free Google Play gift codes through contests or promotions. You can look for information about events or contests like this on the internet.
Promotions and Offers
Pay attention to offers and promotions in the Google Play Store. Sometimes, there are special offers that give you free Google Play credit if you meet certain conditions, such as making certain purchases or downloading certain apps.
Use cashback apps that give a partial refund or credit for every purchase made through them. Some of these apps allow you to cash out your refund as Google Play credit.
How to Get Google Play Code
Apart from being free, Google Play codes can also be found at certain merchants, both offline and online. Are as follows:
Of course, apart from the offline and online merchants above, there are still many merchants who sell Google Play codes. You can find a merchant that suits your individual choices and needs.
Apart from going through certain merchants, purchasing Google Play voucher codes can be done through the application itself. The way to buy a Google Play voucher code is as follows:
- Please open the Google Play Store on each device used.
- Make sure to have a Google account first.
- Browse the app categories or use the search function to find the app or game you want to buy.
- After finding the application or game you want to buy, tap the icon to open the details page.
- Click the Install or Purchase button in the app details.
- Enter the password to confirm the next step.
- Select the payment method that has been connected to the Google Play account used.
- Confirm the purchase by checking the application information again to be purchased.
- Wait a few moments until the application is successfully downloaded.
- If so, the application can be used on the device used.
List of Free Google Play Codes
In certain applications, Google Play codes are provided free of charge for users to enjoy. For those of you who don’t want the hassle of following the steps above, we will present the following voucher code for you to use for free.
The free Google Play codes that we will recommend are as follows:
|✅No||✅Code Google Play|
How to Claim Redeem Google Play Code
- Open and log in to Google Play Store
- Enter the three-line menu
- Select to log in to your account
- Go to Payment Methods, Subscriptions, Subscriptions & history, and Redeem gift code.
- Click “Redeem Gift Code” then a new page will open
- Enter the redeem code
- Wait for the code exchange process
- Later the balance will enter your account
How to Check Google Play Balance
Before purchasing your Google Play balance, it is a good idea for you to know in advance the price of the application you want to purchase and the remaining Google Play balance you have, the aim is to avoid mistakes in making the purchase.
However, quite a few users don’t know how to check the Google Play balance on the device they are using. Checking your Google Play balance can be done in the following way:
- Open the Google Play Store Application
- Make sure you are logged in to the Google account associated with the balance you want to check.
- Open the Menu located in the top left corner of the screen, tap the three-line icon (usually called “burger menu”) to open the main menu.
- Select the account used.
- Select the Account or My Account option from this menu. This will take you to your account page.
- On your account page, you will see your Google Play balance at the top or near your profile photo. This balance will appear in the local currency of the region you live in.
Alternatively, you can also check your Google Play balance via your computer:
- Open Google Play in the Browser.
- Please type the Google Play website (play.google.com).
- Log in to the account used.
- Make sure you are logged in to the same Google account associated with the balance you want to check.
- After logging in, you will see your Google Play balance at the top of the web page.
How to read Google Play code
It turns out that the Google Play code that has been purchased cannot be used directly by users. Because the voucher code contains 16 combinations of letters and numbers which must be redeemed first before use.
Once you have finished selecting the appropriate merchant and have made the payment. The way to redeem a Google Play voucher code is as follows:
- Please open the Google Play Store on each device used.
- Select the profile located in the top right corner of the home screen.
- After that select the Payment & Subscription menu.
- Then select the Redeem Code menu.
- Enter the purchased Google Play code.
- After that select the Exchange menu.
- If so, then the Google Play balance has been successfully added.
Benefits of getting Free Google Play Codes
Getting a Google Play voucher code can provide several benefits, especially if the code is given for free and if you are an active user of the Android platform and Google Play services.
Here are some of the main benefits of getting a free Google Play voucher code:
App and Game Purchases
You can use voucher codes to buy applications and games on the Google Play Store. This can be used to purchase premium applications or upgrade free applications and other features that require you to purchase them.
In-App Content Purchases
Many applications and games have additional content that can be purchased within the application (in-app purchases). Voucher codes can be used to purchase in-game items, coins or other additional content.
Buy Books, Movies, Music, and Magazines
Apart from purchasing applications and games, you can use free Google Play codes to purchase electronic books, films, music, magazines, and various other types of entertainment content available on Google Play.
Some subscription services, such as Google Play Pass, Google Play Music, and Google Play Books, allow you to use a voucher code to pay for a monthly or annual subscription.
Prizes and Promotions
Google Play voucher codes are often used as gifts or in various promotions from Google itself or other events. This can be a great way to get paid content for free or at a discount.
No Credit Card Required
If you don’t have a credit card or are reluctant to share payment information online, voucher codes are an alternative way to make purchases on the Google Play Store because voucher code purchases are private and only you know about the transaction.
By using a voucher code, you can control spending on the Google Play Store. You can only spend the amount of money that has been added to your account via the voucher code, so there will be no unexpected costs.
Therefore, it is mandatory to check your Google Play balance regularly to minimize wasted costs on purchasing applications, games, or other things for you to do via Google Play.
Gifts for Others
The advantage of getting a free voucher code is to give it back to someone else. You can also give Google Play voucher codes as gifts to friends, family, or co-workers.
Of course, they will use this to purchase applications, games, or other things as desired. Apart from being unique, this gift is of course useful for the recipient of the gift.
Easy to Find
Google Play voucher codes can be found in various physical and online stores, and in various denominations, making them easy to access. Even in the Google Play application itself, you can easily find voucher codes for various balance amounts.
However, Google Play voucher codes have an expiration date, and you should check the expiration date when purchasing or receiving the voucher. Apart from that, make sure you buy voucher codes from trusted and official sources to avoid fraud or fake codes.
That’s an explanation of free Google Play codes that you can use for various purposes. Of course, there are many people interested in the voucher codes described above, so there will be some codes that cannot be used again.
You can get other Google Play voucher codes using the method described above, either for free or for a fee. This can be conditioned according to the user’s needs.
As a reminder trying to get free Google Play codes by illegal means or cheating the system is unlawful and violates Google Play’s terms of service. Doing such things may result in your Google account being permanently disabled or blocked.
Therefore, please look for voucher codes legally and in accordance with Google Play regulations to keep your account safe also look for appropriate sellers to avoid voucher code fraud.
Thank you and good luck trying!